The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ideal Commutator Dresser Company-- Part 1: What They Make


In the last post I mentioned the name of this company.  I had no idea what they made or did, so had to look it up and I found an article about it in good ol' Wikipedia.

From Wikipedia  Ideal Industries

An American company that today produces connectors, hand tools, testers and meters for electrical and telecommunications industries.

The company makes many of its products in the United States.  It also owns Western Forge and Pratt-Read, the largest and second-largest  American-made producers of screwdrivers at the time of their acquisitions.  Its tools are sold at Lowe's and Ace  Hardware stores as well as many independent distributors.

Oh, They Make Those.  --GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment