The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Monday, March 18, 2024

Sure Going to Miss That 'World War II' Magazine

I was really saddened this past week to find out several of my favorite magazines are no longer going to be published.  And one of the best of the lot was the "World War II" magazine.  I was even considering taking out a subscription to it.  Kind of glad I didn't now.

I got quite a bit of material for this blog from it.

Right now I am going through the April 2022 issue which has these articles:

* Mel Brooks Goes to War.

* A U.S. Sub Commander's Ultimate Sacrifice.

* How a British Intelligence Blunder Killed Dozens of Allied Agents in Holland.

Always interesting articles and little-known facts about the war.

Hope It Comes Back.  --GreGen


No comments:

Post a Comment