The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tomorrow Is the 76th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor


It was the "Event" of the Greatest Generation, much like the Kennedy Assassination was to my generation.  It is even more important as we continue to lose the Pearl Harbor survivors as fast as we are (and the World War II survivors for that matter).

In commemoration of it, all seven of my blogs will be about it.

I also am looking to find out if there are any Pearl Harbor events planned for the McHenry and Lake County part of Northeastern Illinois.  So far, sadly, I haven't found any.

My U.S. flags will be flying in remembrance tomorrow.

Pearl Harbor--  Not Forgotten.  --GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment