The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Some More On James Sisson of Roanoke, Virginia


I did find in MyLife site the name James Sisson in Roanoke, Virginia, who is/was age 92 and born June 18, 1925.  Perhaps this is he.

I also found another entry in the Find-A-Grave site for a Willis James Sisson who served in the U.S. Navy from 1934-1964 and is listed as being a World War II, Korean War and Pearl Harbor survivor.  But he was born and died in Washington state, so likely is not the James Sisson I'm looking for.

This man was born 19 March 1913 in Tacoma, Washington and died 20 November 2006 in Washington state.  He is buried at Mount Angeles Memorial Park in Washington.

--GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment