The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Monday, April 11, 2016

So You Think You Know World War II: Here's a Quiz

You can play it at www.zoo.com/world-war-ii-quiz.

It will take awhile to play it as you only get one question at a time.  There are 35 questions.  And, you can get a hint if you need it, but that will require you watching a short video from a sponsor and then they essentially give you the answer.  I used the hint twice

I ended up at getting 30 of 35 correct.  I missed the question about dictators, the Treaty of Alliance, the Bevin Boys and the British author who made broadcasts to America from Germany in 1941.

Some of the questions were relatively easy and others essentially impossible.  I did get a few correct on guesses.

They give you a short history behind each question after you've made your choice.

Can You Beat Me?  --GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment